Minwoo is a singer, actor, and member of a South Korean boys group named ZE:A. The group consists of 9 members: Lee Hoo, Kevin, Kwanghee, Siwan, Taeheon, Heechul, Minwoo, Hyungshik, and Dongjun. On January 7, 2010, Star Empire Entertainment released the band’s debut album. Contracts between ZE:A members and Empire ended in January 2017. Some participants have switched businesses. Members’ comments suggest that although the group is now working separately, it may come back together in the future. ZE:A did not formally break up.
His position in the group is Main Dancer, Rapper, and Vocalist.
Check out and follow Minwoo‘s Social Media accounts:
He was born in Yangsan, South Korea.
He has done his Education at Digital Seoul Culture Arts University.
Not much is known about his early life.
He is young, smart, and handsome. He is popular among youths. His looks make him look younger than his actual age. He has brown eyes and light brown hair.
His height is around 178 cm (5’10”) and his weight is around 54 kg (119 lbs). His Blood group is “B”.
Family, Religion & Relationships:
He has an older sister, Ahra.
Not much is known about his family and his personal relationship.
- He is having 101k+followers on Instagram.
- He made his acting debut with ZE:A after serving as a guest star in a number of Korean TV programmes. Most notably, in 2009, he had an appearance in the spinoff of the Mnet reality series Office Reality – Children of the Empire. Return of Children of the Empire.
- He passed the JYP Entertainment audition in 2008. But because of the ZE:A leader Moon Junyoung, he also got through the Star Empire audition and subsequently joined as a trainee.
- Along with the singer Hayato Nikaido and the actor Sasaki Yoshide, he was a member of the Japanese project group 3Peace-Lovers, a branch of the visual kei band MASQUERADE.
- He belongs to the groups ZE:A and ZE:A FIVE and ZE:A J. Since 2017, the group has been on an extended hiatus.
- In 2015, he played a tone-deaf investigator in the first season of I Can See Your Voice.
- He appeared as a guest in Star Gazing and Season 1 of 4 Things Show in 2014.
- He made two appearances on After School Club in 2013.
- In 2012, he appeared as a guest on We Got Married: Season 4 and Beatles Code (episode 25). (ep. 133).
- He played Ken in the Japanese film Ronin Pop.
- In 2011, he appeared as a guest on Immortal Songs: Singing the Legends and Weekly Idol (twice) (in several episodes)
- He also appeared in Hello Counselor as a guest (ep. 174)
- From 2010 to 2013, he competed in a number of Idol Star Athletic Championship events.
- In the same year, he appeared in two minor appearances in the plays Gloria and Prosecutor Princess.
- He was a regular cast member of Idol League in 2010.
- On March 21, 2009, he made an appearance on the MBC programme Introduce a Friend of a Star as Kim Kyung-friend. rok’s.
Check out and follow ZE:A’s official accounts: