Nam Joo-hyuk (남주혁) is a South Korean Actor. He debuted as a model in 2013 during the Songzio Homme collection 2014. He made his acting debut in 2014 with the drama “The Idle Mermaid”. He is under Soop Management.
His Stage name is Nam Joo-hyuk (남주혁). His birth name is Nam Joo-hyuk (남주혁). He was born on 22 February 1994. His age is around 28 years old as of 2022. He is Korean By Nationality. His Zodiac sign is Pisces.
Check out and follow Nam Joo-hyuk’s Social Media accounts:
He was born in Busan, South Korea. He spent his childhood in Yeongdo-gu, Busan.
He studied at Gyeongnam Middle School.
Not much is known about his early life.
He is young, innovative, and handsome. He is popular among youths. His looks make him look younger than his actual age. He has black eyes and black hair.
His height is around 6’2” (188 cm) and his weight is around 70 kg (160 lbs). His Blood group is “A”.
Family, Religion & Girlfriends:
He is the only child in his family.
He dated actress and model Lee Sung Kyung for 4 months in 2021 but separated their ways which is confirmed by his agency YG Entertainment on 18 august 2021.
- He has 18.5M+ followers on Instagram.
- He won the contest Top Model and signed a contract with a modeling agency after moving to Seoul.
- He wanted to become a basketball player during middle school.
- He played for 3 years but got injured and undergoes an operation so his career came to an end.
- He is from a poor family.
- He revealed that “In 3rd grade, I ate cup noodles for a year. We didn’t even have a bathroom in our home.”
- He has a high IQ i.e. 135.
- He is the Brand Ambassador of Dior.
- He has a habit of doing push-ups for 4 min before going to bed.
- He likes to eat chicken.
- He likes Black and Blue color.
- Strawberries, peaches, apples, and grapes are his favorite fruits.
- His precious moment in his life is when he first stood on stage for the Seoul collection.
- He likes to cook.
- He can cook the dish Ddeokbokki perfectly.
- He owns two dogs.
- He watches movies or listens to music in his free time.
- He became the Brand Ambassador of clothing brand Penshoppe in November 2017.
- His fan gave him a hot pack as a gift during winter which he liked very much.
- He can’t eat cold noodles.
- He was on the cover of GQ Magazine in 2020.
- He is close with Model Joo Woo Jae Hyung, Park Jang Hee, and Ji Soo.
- He considers Park Ji Sung as his role model.
- He appeared in the MV of “200%” and “Give Love” by AKMU (Akdong Musician).
- He ranked 37th on TC Candler’s “The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018”.
- His Ideal type is “I like the first feeling. Desirable and attracting people.”
- He was accused of bullying a netizen during his high school and middle school on 20 June 2022. The victim claimed that Nam Joo Hyuk was the part of bullies that harassed him. The management company of Nam denied the allegations. On 5 July 2022 Korean news outlet Dispatch published an article about statements of 20 people defending Nam Joo Hyuk against allegations.
- Josee (조제) | 2020 – Young-Seok
- The Great Battle (안시성) | 2018 – Sa-Mool
- Twenty-Five Twenty-One (스물다섯 스물하나) | (tvN / 2021) – Baek Yi-Jin
- Start-Up (스타트업) | (tvN, Netflix / 2020) – Nam Do-San
- The School Nurse Files (보건교사 안은영) | (Netflix / 2020) – Hong In-Pyo
- The Light in Your Eyes (눈이 부시게) | (JTBC / 2019) – Lee Joon-Ha
- The Bride of Habaek (하백의 신부) | tvN / 2017 – Ha Baek
- Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-Joo (역도요정 김복주) | MBC / 2016-2017 – Jung Joon-Hyung
- Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo ( 달의 연인 – 보보경심 려) | SBS / 2016 – Wang Wook / Baek-ah
- Cheese in the Trap (치즈인더트랩) | tvN / 2016 – Kwon Eun-Taek
- Glamorous Temptation (화려한 유혹) | MBC / 2015-2016 – young Jin Hyung-woo
- Who Are You: School 2015 (후아유: 학교 201 5) | KBS2 / 2015 – Han Yi-an
- Surplus Princess (잉여공주) | tvN / 2014 – Big
Awards and Achievements:
- 2018 (39th) Blue Dragon Film Awards | Best New Actor (“The Great Battle”)
- 2016 MBC Drama Awards | Best New Actor (“Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-Joo”)
- 2015 KBS Drama Awards | Popularity Actor Award (“Who Are You: School 2015”)
- 2015 APAN Star Awards | Best New Actor (“Who Are You: School 2015”)