Juneil (주니엘) is a Japanese Korean Singer and Songwriter. She made her debut in Japan on 2 November 2011 with EP “Ready Go”. She made her Korean debut on 7 June 2012 with the single “Illa Illa”. She is under Warner Music Japan for Japanese music and C9 Entertainment for Korean Music.
Her fandom is BANILA (Bbanini from her first guitar’s name, and Illa from her first debut song in S. Korea ‘Illa-Illa’).
Her Stage name is Juneil (주니엘). Her birth name is Choi Jun Hee (최준희), legally changed her name to Choi Suh Ah. She was born on 3 September 1993. Her age is around 29 years old as of 2022. She is Korean by Nationality. Her Zodiac sign is Virgo.
Check out and follow Juneil’s Social Media accounts:
YouTube: Juniel’s channel
Fan Cafe: JUNIEL
She was born in Seoul, South Korea.
Not much is known about his early life.
She is Young, beautiful, and hot. She has a slender figure. She is hugely popular among youth. She looks like a doll. She has Slim Build. Her looks make her look younger than her actual age. She has black eyes and brown hair. She has beautiful eyes that look very appealing and long silky hair.
Her height is around 5’4” (163 cm) and her weight is around 47 kg (103 lbs). Her blood group is “B”.
Family, Religion & Boyfriends:
She has parents and a younger brother in the family.
- He has 73.3K+ followers on Instagram.
- BoA inspired her.
- She started dance classes in elementary school.
- She left dance classes because she had no talent for them.
- She was trained under Good Entertainment but the company went inactive by 2009.
- She auditioned for many companies such as SM, and JYP but didn’t make it.
- She auditioned for FNC Entertainment In her 2nd year of junior high and became the trainee the same day as CN Blue Jung Yonghwa.
- She was the first female Solo Singer under FNC Entertainment.
- She speaks Japanese and Korean.
- She knows to play Guitar.
- She started taking lessons in Guitar in the 3rd year of Junior high School.
- She took her guitar lessons at FNC Academy with Choi Jonghun (FT Island) & Jonghyun (CNBLUE).
- She used to practice guitar until her fingers got swollen, up to a point that she couldn’t move her fingers.
- She went to Japan to study music in 2010 because Korean dance music was more popular and there weren’t many singers who were singing with a musical instrument.
- She won the Japanese audition program ‘Niji Iro Supernova’ beating many other singers and songwriters.
- She made appearances at many live events in Tokyo and did many street live performances.
- She wrote her first song “Boy” which was included in her first Japanese mini album.
- She left the Indie label Al Entertainment – the agency that cooperated with FNC Music Entertainment after releasing two mini albums.
- She performed as an opening act for Oh Wonbin’s Japan tour & FT Island’s Zeep Tokyo Tour in 2011.
- She owns two cats.
- She can write lyrics and compositions.
- She likes the flower Sakura.
- Her debut song ‘Illa Illa’ was used as Yoon-Meahri’s song theme in A Gentleman’s Dignity drama.
- She released her first mini-album ‘My First June’ with the title track “Stupid” Featuring CN Blue‘s Jung Yonghwa on 7 June 2012.
- She left FNC Entertainment on January 20, 2016.
- She signed under C9 Entertainment on 22 February 2016.
- She released the song “Pisces” under C9 Ent. in 2016.
- She collaborated with several artists like CN Blue‘s Yonghwa with “Fool” in 2012. (Yonghwa personally composed this song just for Juniel), and CN Blue‘s Jonghyun with “Love Falls” in 2013 (They both were called Romantic J).
- She also collaborated with Phantom‘s Hanhae with “Emotion is important” in 2013, Teen Top‘s Niel with “Spring love” in 2015, and S and Jo Yung with “What planet are you from” in 2016.
- She likes the yellow color.
- She is fond of the music of Ringo Sheena.
- She eats fruits with peels like oranges and watermelon.
- She loves to eat sandwiches and Patbingsoo.
- She likes to eat sandwiches with avocado and shrimp, sold at Buchella cafe in Sinsa-dong, Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea.
- She likes assembling Gundam figurines.
- She named her first electric guitar ‘Monami’ (mon ami = my friend, in French).
- She likes to read mangas.
- She feels awkward without her guitar because she doesn’t know what to do with her hands.
- She won a silver medal in swimming when she was in kindergarten but she can’t swim now.
- She can’t write sad lyrics when she is happy.
- She is friends with AOA‘s Chaya.
- She recommended Chaya to FNC.
- She is a fan of SNSD‘s Taeyeon and f(x)‘s Krystal.
- She is close to SNSD‘s Sunny.
- She gets along with every artist in FNC except Hongki.
- She grew up with the FT Island‘s Lee Jae Jin. They are close.
- She eats fried chicken with bones.
- She likes SHINee‘s Jonghyun compositions. She’s hoping someday, they’ll exchange composed songs.
- Her ideal type is Miura Haruma and Lessang’s Gary.
- Her skin rarely gets dry.
- She has a YouTube channel where she uploads videos.
- Her Ideal type is “I don’t really like someone who looks too strong or good-looking. I’d feel bad standing next to someone who’s too cool or the object of envy. I can’t leave a scratch on a perfect person like that.”