Shim Chanwoo (심찬우) is a member of the South Korean Kpop Boy group named WUZO BLITZERS, generally known as BLITZERS (블리처스). Group consists of 12 male members: Chanwoo, Junho, Seunghyun, Jinhwa, Junyoung, Dongju, Chris, Jaemin, Gyeongseok, Wooju, Minjae, and Suyeong. They will be going to debut soon. The group is formed under WUZO Entertainment.
His stage name is Shim Chanwoo (심찬우). He was born on January 27, 2000. His age is around 20 years old as of 2020. He is Korean by Nationality. His Zodiac sign is Aquarius. His Chinese zodiac sign is Dragon.
He is the Leader, Main Dancer, Vocal, Rapper, Producer of the group.
Check out and follow Chanwoo’s Social Media accounts:
He was born in South Korea.
He is young, smart, and handsome. He is popular among youths. His looks make him look younger than his actual age. He has black eyes and black hair.
His height is 181 cm (5’11”) and his weight is 66 kg (145 lbs). His blood group is A.
Family, Religion & Boyfriends:
Not Much is known about her family and her personal Relationship.
- He has 300+ followers on Instagram.
- He speaks Korean.
- He loves traveling and cooking.
- He likes to play badminton.
- He does dance choreography.
- He is a Fashion Enthusiastic.
- He enjoys watching movies, reading, taking selfies.
- Check out his Solo Performance.
- Check out her latest pics on Instagram.
- His favorite music genre is ballads from senior idols.
- His favorite song is “Being There” by Jung Eun-Ji.
- His favorite food is red bean paste filling over cream filling in fish-shaped bread.
- His favorite sport is Badminton.
RUMORS AND CONTROVERSY :
It is well known that several bad or wrong information about figures like his, spread like wildfire. His haters can make stories and attempt to take his repo down out of jealousy and envy but he has never given much thought to it and always concentrates on positivity and love. He always tries to keep himself distant from controversies.
Check out BLITZERS’ Social Media Accounts below:
WUZO BLITZERS Official Accounts:
Check out their Group Performance: