Kwon Eun Bi is a member of the Kpop Girl group named Zero: Attitude. Group consists of 5 female members: Eunbi, Sakura, Minju, Yuri, and Wonyoung. Zero; Attitude debuted on July 18, 2014, with their first full album “IZ*ONE”. The group is formed under urban work ( Off The Record ).
Her stage name is Eunbi (은비) . Her Birth Name is Kwon Eunbi (권은비). Her Korean name is 권은비. Her Japanese name is クォンウンビ. She was born on September 27, 1995. Her age is 26 years old as of 2021. She is South Korean By Nationality. Her Zodiac sign is Libra.
Kwon Eunbi formerly known as Kazoo (카쥬), is a South Korean singer–songwriter and composer. She is currently under Woom Enllitertainment and Off The Record Entertainment.
She is the Leader, Dancer, Vocalist of the group.
Check out and follow Eunbi’s Social Media accounts:
She was born in Siheung–Dong, Geumcheon–Gu, Seoul, South Korea.
She attended Geum Dong Elementary School, Dongil Middle School, Seoul and School of Performing Arts Seoul (Practical Dance Department).
She is Young, beautiful, and hot. She has a beautiful figure. She is hugely popular among youth. She looks like a doll. She has Slim Build. Her looks make her look younger than her actual age. She has brown eyes and blue hair. She has beautiful eyes that look very appealing and short silky hair. She has 9 piercings.
Her height is around 5’3” (160cm) and her weight is around 46 kg (101 lbs). Her blood group is ‘A’.
Family, Religion & Boyfriends:
She has an older brother who is 2yrs old.
Not much known about her family and her relationships.
- She has 85k+ followers on Instagram.
- Her hobbies are running, playing guitar, swimming and shopping.
- Woollim trainees say she’s like a mother to them and everyone called her IZONE’s mother.
- She worked part-time at the franchise Paris Baguette.
- She loves to wear accessories; sometimes she wears rings on 10 fingers.
- She is very cute and innocent.
- She knows how to make earrings and rings.
- Her classmates and old teachers saw her on Produce 48, all of them loved her work and sent her encouraging messages and good luck.
- She loves professional photoshoots.
- She was also a part of a dance group called PLAY.
- She said her parents objected to her dream of being an idol.
- She loves ice cream.
- She started as a back dancer for Lovelyz.
- She is known to look like Red Velvet’s Irene and Joy.
- She admires IU.
- She loves accessories.
- She is Foody.
- Cuteness and charisma of IZONE.
- She loves Snow White only because she likes red.
- She loves Brand purses.
- Before debuting with Ye–A, Eun Bi worked as a backup dancer for acts such as Secret and Girl’s Day
- She is most confident in dancing K-pop choreographies and girls’ hip-hop routines.
- She loves sports.
- Prior to debuting with IZ*ONE, she trained for 5 years and 6 months.
- She was part of a choreography team before her debut in Ye-A.
- Her favorite color is purple.
- Her favorite animated show is Pororo.
- Her favorite ice-cream flavor is Chocolate Green tea.
- Her favorite season is autumn.
Music video appearances:
- Produce 48 – “Naekkoya (Pick Me)” (2018)
- Produce 48 – “Naekkoya (Pick Me)” Gym Uniform ver. (2018)
Checkout Zero: Attitude Social Media Accounts below:
Weibo: Official IZ*ONE
V Live: IZ*ONE
Fan Cafe: official-izone
Youtube: Official IZ*ONE
Naver Post: 아이즈원