Amu is a member of a Japanese girl group named MAGICOUR (マジックアワー). The group consists of 9 female members: Yua, Michu, Taru, Myuka, Yume, Kirari, Amu, Kokona, and Ricopa. The group originally consisted of seven members. Now, MAGICOUR consists of nine members. They debuted on November 25, 2020, with their first single, “MAGIC”. Group is formed under WHOLE WIDE MEDIA.
Her stage name is AMU (あむ). Her Birth Name is Shimoyama Amu (下山碧夢 / しもやま あむ). Her nickname is AmuAmu (あむあむ). She was born on July 12, 2005. Her age is 16 years old as of 2021. She is Japanese By Nationality. Her Zodiac sign is not known.
Her position in the group is not known.
Check out and follow Amu’s Social Media accounts:
She was born in Aichi, Japan.
She is very young, beautiful, hot, talented, and a hard worker girl. She has a very good figure. She is hugely popular among youth. She looks like a barbie doll. She has a Slim Build. Her looks make her younger than her actual age. She has black eyes and brown long hair. She has beautiful eyes that look very appealing and stylish straight silky hairs.
Her height is around 5’5” (166 cm) and her weight is around 45 kg (99 lbs). Her Blood group is “O”.
Family, Religion & Boyfriends:
Not much known about her family and her relationship.
- She is a regular model for Popteen.
- A starting member of 7+ME LINK.
- Her official color is Red Ribbon.
- She loves tradition outfits.
- She has 24.6k+ followers on Instagram.
- She loves doing shopping.
- She likes skincare products.
- Her fan’s name is called, “むうむう (MUMU)”.
- She is looking cute in bangs.
- She likes to explore new places.
- She likes taking mirror selfies.
- She loves nail art.
- She has been dancing for eleven years.
- She likes to wear accessories.
- She likes eating choco bars.
- Her favorite genre is Hip Hop.
- She loves makeup products especially lipstick.
- She loves flowers.
- She was one of the centers for MAGICOUR’s debut single, “MAGIC”.
- She loves his friends and spending time with them.
Check out and follow the MAGICOUR’s Official Accounts:
Youtube: Popteen TV